Monday, August 4, 2014

Just One More Thing!

 I have said it before and I'll say it again: I FUCKING HATE THE PEOPLE UPSTAIRS! HATE!

At about 8:25pm this evening, I finished reading to Raelynn. I tucked her into her bed and kissed her goodnight. Jeremy was watching TV, gently rocking a sleeping Seoul in her chair. We smiled happily at each other...our beautiful girls were sleeping now and it was time for us to unwind. Jeremy continued watching TV while I took over watching Seoul. I was about to sneak off for a shower when
RHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Wap! Wap! Wap!
Wap! Wap! Wap!

Then, a terrified little shriek came through the baby monitor. Our precious Raelynn was scared, much thanks to the imbeciles upstairs using power tools and a hammer now JUST AFTER 8 FUCKING 30 IN THE EVENING.  Jeremy and I ran to comfort her and somehow, by the grace of God, Seoul still slept soundly. I took over trying to soothe a very distraught Raelynn while Jeremy stomped upstairs angrily.

Soon he was back and all was quiet. I got Raelynn to go back to sleep by telling her Daddy beat up the noisy people upstairs. Ok, so he didn't throttle them as I'd instructed but I truly wished he had punched them in the throat. That's what I would have done if I'd gone up there.

He told them that we'd put our 2 children to sleep and that it was too late to be making such noise. And you know what they told him? Oh but we just have this one more little thing to fix! They have said that for 2 months! They also told him they had no time during the day to fix this "one little thing" because they're at work. So sure, go ahead and disturb a family with sleeping children to make your fucking repairs. AGAIN! When you said 2 months ago you had "one little thing" to finish! Why the fuck aren't you done yet?!? And why oh why the fuck couldn't you do it at 6pm when we were all eating dinner? Why now?!? I know why...because people here fucking suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment