Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Thanks For A Great 2014!

 I couldn't resist using this beautiful photo of my hometown, Miami, on New Year's. My how I miss home!

As the yuck flees our household and we're all feeling better again, it's time to get some writing done now that the kids are napping. I'm way behind, as you can probably tell from the title of this post. But I can't get on with the rest of my writing if I don't stop and take a moment to appreciate all the things that made 2014 a good year.

Let's have a look, shall we?

There was the Chinese New Year celebration of course.
And Raelynn was going through this phase.
Then she started school.
Meanwhile, we were counting down until the new baby arrived and were excited to be told that we'd have another girl
Raelynn turned three. Wow.
Of course the best moment of all? When our sweet Seoul was born!
Whose head I dropped ice cream on in the summer. Oops. Sorry kid.
There was our first trip to Guangzhou...
And we began the visa process for my husband.

Those are just some of my favorite moments. Of course, I'd like to thank all my readers, near and far, for clicking, reading and sharing. A big shout out to my peeps back in the US - you are the majority of my readers! Thank you! But my stats also show me that I get tons of hits from Canada, France, Russia, Australia, Singapore, The UK, Germany, South Korea, Hong Kong, Argentina, India, Czech Republic, Ireland and Ukraine. Those are just the stats for the majority of clicks I get so if you're visiting my page from a country I didn't mention, thank you too!

Ok, now that we're all caught up, I'd better dive in and get writing or I will get behind again. Thanks for the love everyone! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment