Thursday, May 22, 2014

You Again?!?!?

Today I made a troubling discovery. Somehow this dish came back to haunt me...


You'll remember I wrote about it in this post ages ago. I HATE THIS FUCKING DISH!!!!! I hate things with stupid little bears on them. Like the summer uniforms they are making us buy for Raelynn (even though she'll be staying home with me on maternity leave from July through September). That will be coming up in a later post when I can provide a photo so stay tuned.

Anyway, back to this barfy thing...MIL came by yesterday to cook for us. Incidentally, I think I'm going to start photographically documenting the things she cooks more carefully. I'd love to send them to Someone Ate This but in reality, I never want to eat the things she cooks. More accurately for me, it would be Someone MADE ME Eat This. Stay tuned for that as well.

When she came to make her vomitous creations, she must have thought that the 10 bowls we have in this size (sans stupid bear of course) were not enough to contain the so-called food she was serving us. It was still here this morning when I found it on our dish rack, that damned bear staring at me. That fucker. Take your evil mutant bear dish home, MIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment