Thursday, January 16, 2014

Fugly Or Fashionable? You Decide!

Ok, everyone. I need your help. A couple days ago, my husband came home with a gift for me from his boss.

It's a scarf. And I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's satiny and has a different flower pattern on each side. The first part of me thought, "How old does Jeremy's boss think I am?" Because I get a big old lady vibe from this. But another part of me wonders if I'm just an idiot when it comes to scarf fashions. After all, I was born and raised in South Florida. We don't do scarves there. 

So without further ado, here's one side of the scarf, with a close-up of the pattern beneath it...







And now, here's the other side of the scarf, with a close-up of that pattern beneath it as well...



And just for fun, here's both patterns together...

So, is it fugly or fashionable? And if it IS indeed fashionable, should I try pulling it off? I don't think I'm the satiny-flowey-scarfy kind of gal. Then again, all that's in my immediate fashion future are lots and lots of maternity clothes.

I'm leaning toward giving it to MIL. Would you keep it or regift it? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment