Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Dim Bulb Makes A Sharp Point

This evening, I began to make dinner. Which is nothing unusual. But something in my kitchen sure was. Thankfully, there were no unrefrigerated food items laying about. However, there was a danger lurking on the countertops. Fortunately for me, I spotted it before it could do me harm. What was it? Check this out...

Something isn't quite right in this picture. Do you see it? I zoomed a little more on the next picture...

Yes. That's right. A knife WITH THE POINTY END UP! Who the fuck does that, you might ask. Why my moron of a MIL of course! This is not the first time she has done this. I've said it before and by golly, I will say it again: this woman has absolutely no fucking common sense whatsoever and it truly frightens me more than anything. HOW can you put a knife back like this and think it is okay?  Jeremy spoke to her about it the last time she'd done this. It's annoying that he'll have to do so again. But really, more scary than annoying. How can she forget to put it back the right way? Honestly, I am so sick of my husband making excuses for her negligence and lack of sense. He writes it off with "but she's old." So? My parents (no offense you guys) are older than his parents and they don't do shit like this. They are, bless their hearts, crazy in their own ways but I can guaranfuckingtee you that my parents wouldn't suddenly forget to put a knife away with the blade down. If they did, I'd be sending them to the doctor for an evaluation. Maybe Jeremy doesn't want to face facts. Or maybe he already has endured a lifetime of her stupidity and this is just normal for her. Personally, I think she's getting worse. I do feel sorry for her and I will continue to, until she causes me to cut myself or injures my baby. Then it's off to that glue factory for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment