Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Reason #5,967 Why My MIL Sucks

If any of you ever feel compelled to say, "Hey Jenn, take it easy on your MIL," I want you to take that and shove it right up your ass. I say this because after a long day of dealing with horribly-behaved kindergarteners who could all easily be poster-children for ADHD, when I got home today, this is what I discovered:
 Raelynn drew all over our bedroom door with markers.

And on this shelfy-poo thingie too.

Now, I'm not saying Raelynn isn't sneaky enough to escape and do this. Believe me, she is. But someone had to have given her the markers (they are kept on the highest shelf in our room). And that someone neglected to watch her while she was coloring for quite a period of time for Raelynn to doodle on these things. What I am saying is that even if you have the best of intentions and for some legit reason, you must turn your back for a few moments and something like this occurs, FUCKING CLEAN IT UP! Seriously! How fucking hard is it for MIL to clean this shit up? These are washable markers (thank GOD!) so all it takes is some cleaning products and a rag. Or even a wet wipe will do the trick most of the time. It took me less than 2 minutes to clean up the scribbles. But that old decrepit cow couldn't be bothered.

And this, my friends, is just one of many reasons why trying to be nice to her is such a challenge. She just suckity suck suck sucks.



No comments:

Post a Comment